Friday, November 19, 2010

BUS DRIVER!!!!

Since past few days, I started to hate the bus driver. Especially the skinny one. They get paid by Taylor's and they work like what? Holiday time? Here's the story.


1st day~

I having class until 6 o'clock. On that day, I was so happy because I'm going out with my friend to have dinner. I was rushing time because I'm late. Finally the bus came. Usually there's a cardboard on the windshield there indicate where the bus going to. Ok the bus that came is heading to Suriamas Apartment - where I'm staying. In order to make sure, I asked the bus driver is this bus going to Suriamas. And he "kindly" reply me: "yes, just come up." Few minutes later, the bus started the "TRIP" He drive damn fast and eventually passed through LCS - the junction to apartment. And a lot of student start making noise until the bus suddenly stop and ask us to get off. There's a student in front of me ask the bus driver: "Why the cardboard shows Suriamas but you didn't reach there?" And the KIND bus driver answer her: "I PUT THAT FOR FUN"

2nd day~~

Early in the morning, I overslept because I "ter-off" the alarm yesterday due to holiday. My class started on 8.30 a.m. I miss 7 o'clock bus so got no choice wait for 8 o'clock bus. It's 8 o'clock and the bus still haven't come yet. Waiting waiting WAITING~ until 8.15 a.m only the bus reach. It's the same bus driver again. @.@ This time he's more terrible. On the way to university, he went to oil station.
=.=
Why he want to refill by the time he fetch us? Why don't he go refill after we went to Uni? the bus schedule is a trip every 1 hour. Time taken to uni is just 15 minute. Why?

3rd day~~~

This time is different driver. Long Hair guy. Cardboard written there Suriamas. So I "RECONFIRM" and went up. He bring us to LCS there and call all student get off. A girl again, argue with the bus driver, ask him why didn't reach Suriamas? And the answer she get is: "this bus is going to Subang Jaya" and she shout at the girl call her to GET OFF!! Such terrible attitude!

DEAR TAYLORIAN WHO DEPENDING ON SHUTTLE BUS TO UNIVERSITY, JAGA JAGA WHEN YOU TAKE A BUS. ANYTIME YOU GOING TO END UP TAKING A TAXI TO UNIVERSITY.

2 comments: