Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Assesment!

I realize this thing on past 2 week’s assessment. Everyone is so hard working on studying the next subject, which next paper. Of cause that include me myself. Everything was very smooth until we went into examination hall. The hall just like protected by a barrier. Here’s an example.



Why I will say something like dat. Almost, every one of my friends forgot what they had revised early in the morning, or even just before the exam. We were still asking each other some question and most of the question can be answered. But everything change when we received the question paper. When I open up and read, I was like OMG I forgot everything. Some of them can survive from the barrier and they seem to answer every question on the paper. But not me. So hereby, I hope those who out there can strengthen your “VIRUS” in order to penetrate the barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment