Friday, April 8, 2011

New term -- Term 4




Well, as the topic mention, it's about term 4.

It's been 1 year since I enroll Diploma in Culinary Arts. It's just like few months back. Time really flies like an arrow during Uni time.
(for mt friend that is still studying secondary school, you may blabber that time very slow but u will know sooner)

Back to topic TERM 4

In this term, I get to learn French which i'm very interested in. So now I should greet everyone
Bonsoir, Je m'appelle Lawrence.

Well it's just some simple French larh. Not very pro yet so don't want to say so many larh.
Hahahhaha.

Today is Friday. Guess what.

Rebecca Black - It's Friday. Anyone is a fan of her then click this link below larh.

Sorry I'm not a fan of hers.. Seriously she don't know how to sing. She just like reading the lyrics and she become a singer..
(If that so I think I can become super star)

OMG MIRROR SHATTERED WHEN I DOWNLOAD HER PICTURE. NEED TO WASH EYE WITH LENG LUI JOR..

Today, is Suriamas B-15-17 independence day. FINALLY!!!

Unifi technician come and install modem already. Althought we only sign the cheapest package, it's extremely fast.
(If my brother is reading this, Bro.. I'm using the faster internet in Malaysia now.. XP)

My online game that I'm playing
Vindictus..

Welcome back to papa.
^^

I think that conclude my blog for today. Nothing much happen for this week. Simple simple life.
When only my spice and herbs will come into my life??

No comments:

Post a Comment